CommVault Simpana Software Dominates Competition to Win 2010 Storage Magazine’s Quality Award
- CommVault has earned top honors in the Storage magazine/SearchStorage.com Quality Awards for enterprise-class backup and recovery software. This latest accolade marks the company’s fourth trip to the winner’s circle, with end-users giving CommVault® Simpana® software the highest scores in four of five rating categories, including product features, product reliability, technical support and sales-force competence.
- According to the survey, CommVault continues to dominate enterprise deployments as Simpana software received the best score for every statement in the product features category. In particular, survey respondents gave Simpana software high marks for the completeness of the platform and database backups along with file-system and disk backup functionality.
- CommVault outranked competing backup and recovery solutions from EMC, HP, IBM and Symantec in winning the enterprise-class backup and recovery software category.
- Additionally, when respondents were asked if they would be willing to repurchase Simpana software, more than 83 percent concurred, reinforcing strong customer satisfaction and brand loyalty. According to the survey, one respondent commented, “CommVault is hands-down the best software I’ve ever encountered.”
- The Storage magazine/SearchStorage.com Quality Awards are designed to identify and recognize products that have proven their quality and reliability in actual use. The survey methodology incorporates statistically valid polling to identify the most reliable products on the market, as ranked by 358 respondents who provided 567 backup and recovery software evaluations.